Business management course aims to provide the conceptual and theoretical knowledge about the important functions and activities of management while developing critical thinking for evaluating and applying a variety of concepts and techniques in managerial decision-making situations through discussions and case analyses.
Specifically, the course aims to provide students with the ability to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge and skills in the principle and practice of management
- Have a strong understanding of importance of leadership and negotiation skills, and organizational dynamics
- Be able to work effectively in team environment
- Be able to adapt successfully in a rapidly changing business environment
- Be able to develop and implement policies and strategies to achieve short- and long-term organizational goals and objectives