The conference is around three thematic areas with sub-themes each:
St. Thomas Aquinas as a historic hallmark
- Thomist epistemology.
- Tripartite understanding of laws, essence, and content.
- Controversies about thomist thought.
Appropriation of Thomist thought
- Family, nature, and culture.
- Thomist ethics and education.
- Ethics and intercultural society.
- Ethics and the global economy.
Experiences and challenges in face of Thomist charisma in diverse contexts
- Challenges on inclusive education.
- Colleges and universities in the 21st century
- A decade of Thomism in Mozambique
- Challenges and perspectives for an integral and integrated education